Monday, December 21, 2015

Look Back on 2015




2015
  • "Stardust" by Neil Gaiman  ||  Genre:  Fantasy, Novel, Science Fiction
  • "Splintered" by A.G. Howard  ||  Genre:  Fantasy, Young Adult, Romance, Adventure
  • "One for the Money" by Janet Evanovich  ||  Genre:  Fiction, Crime Fiction, Suspense, Mystery
  • "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" by J. K. Rowling  || Genre:  Fantasy, Children's Literature
  • "A Child Called 'It'" by Dave Pelzer || Genre:  Biography, Children's Literature
  • "If I Stay" by Gayle Forman || Genre:  Young Adult Fiction
  • "The 5th Wave" by Rick Yancey || Genre:  Young Adult Fiction, Science Fiction
  • "Still Life with Woodpecker" by Tom Robbins || Genre:  Absurdest Fiction, Speculative Fiction
  • "Hard Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World" by Haruki Murakami || Genre:  Science Fiction, Speculative Fiction
  • "The Reader" by Bernhard Schlink ||  Genre:  Fiction, Historical Fiction, Novel
  • "1984" by George Orwell  ||  Genre:  Utopian and Dystopian Fiction, Political Fiction, Social Science Fiction
  • "Fallen" by Lauren Kate  ||  Genre:  Fiction, Mystery

3 comments:

  1. I need a copy of this, so I can pin it up on my cubicle at work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back to the blog, Carole! haha first comment in almost a whole year! Of course I didn't read this until after I already gave you your copy haha

      Delete
  2. I need a copy of this, so I can pin it up on my cubicle at work!

    ReplyDelete